There are several benefits of the EB-5 program and the Regional Center.
Benefits of EB-5 Immigration Investor Program:
- Investors and immediate family members below the age of 21 can all receive permanent residency status.
- There is NO backlog of quotas. Some of the other immigration programs are notorious for having a backlog of quotas and are known to take years to just receive permission to enter United States.
- There are NO language requirements.
- There are NO minimum education requirements.
- Business and Management Experience is NOT required.
- Investment capital can come in the form of a gift, inheritance, business ownership or any other lawful activities.
- If invested in the Targeted Employment Areas (TEA), the minimum required invested capital is reduced to $500,000.
- Sponsorship from either an employer or a family member is NOT required.
- No U.S. visa is required for entry into the U.S. for international travels or business.
- Students can benefit from lower education expense by qualifying for U.S. resident tuition.
Benefits of the Regional Center:
- Business or management experience is NOT required.
- Investors are not required to manage their investment on a daily basis.
- Investors and their families are not required to live in the place of investment, thus they can live anywhere in the United States.
- Investors are free to pursue other professional and/or personal ventures.
- Regional Center can claim direct, indirect, and induced jobs created, thus it can lower the possibilities of permanent residency denial.